Cecilia.ai is the first interactive robotic bartender that is by powered AI & Speech Recognition capabilities.
Cecilia.ai is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic automation, entertainment, Foodtech, and AI. We are looking for a Team Leader (Hands-on) to join and manage the unity developers’ team and take a significant part in scaling the product.
The unity team is responsible for the ongoing development, implementation of new features, and improving the product.
As a Team Leader Unity Developer, you will be responsible for implementing the application (SDK), taking part in building the Cecilia platform integration code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product.
- 2-4 years of experience working as a Unity Developer in C# – MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Unity with the usage of its scripting APIs, 2D tools, UI, and animation.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Experience in managing a team of developers.
- Participate in and influence every aspect of the development process.
- Design, architect, test, and implement features of our core services.
- Delivering high-quality and well-structured code.
- Provide production support when needed.
- Work in collaboration with the Full Stack developers’ team, data scientist, marketing, and design.
- Implement best practices methods to scale up the product.
- Experience with Speech Recognition platforms using Unity. (Azure, AWS, Google) – Huge advantage
- Gaming industry experience.
- Animation skills – Maya/Blender and Motion Builder – Advantage.
- Experience with Firebase or other SDKs implementation – Huge advantage.
- Product Manager history – a plus.