We’re looking for an experienced Unity Developer to join our R&D team and take part in the development of Cecilia.ai– the world’s first interactive bartender. In this role, you will drive the implementation of new features, collaborate with the design team to build innovative solutions and improve user experience, and participate in the development and maintenance of our Cecilia.ai Unity platform. Who knows, she might even make you a cocktail.
- 1+ years of experience working as a Unity Developer in C# – MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Unity and knowledge of its scripting API’s, 2D tools, UI, and animation.
- A thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- A positive, “can do” attitude with confidence to lead the Unity efforts of a Startup.
- Self-motivated, and detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Self-learning skills. Can research and learn new technologies on the fly.
- Portfolio of personal or collaborative projects.
- Participate in and influence every aspect of the development process.
- Plan, design, test and implement features of our core services.
- Deliver high-quality and well-structured code.
- Provide production support when needed.
- Work in collaboration with product, marketing, and design teams.
- Experience with Speech Recognition platforms using Unity. (Azure, AWS, Google) – Huge advantage
- Games industry experience.
- Animation skills – Maya and Motion Builder – Advantage
- Experience with Firebase or other SDK implementation – Huge advantage.
Full-Time Job | Hybrid | Our offices are located in Kfar-Saba
Why should you join GKI Group?
GKI Group- founded in 2012- is a small, but big, product development company. With a variety of in-house startups like Cecilia.ai, VSL Labs, and The Milk & Honey Distillery, things never get boring. Now it’s your chance to join our ever-growing team and help shape our products- both current and future- and even pitch your own crazy-but-possible ideas.
We’re not looking for employees. We’re looking for innovators. Are you ready to innovate?