Over the past few months, we’ve worked hard on building strong relations with key people of the tech industry in the Netherlands, focusing on Amsterdam.
We came with a mission – become the connection to the Netherlands for Israeli startups, entrepreneurs, and investors. We came to strengthen the connection, deepen the relations between these two countries and work for better future together.
Our recent activities:
- Gathered together major players in the tech industry for a lunch at the W hotel and discussed opportunities that could help every one of the attendees.
Among the members, we had members from StartupAmsterdam, StartupDelta, Amsterdam Capital Week, TheNextWeb, Fintech Holland and others
- Made connections with co-working spaces in Amsterdam that could help us host events and find office space for those in need, such as B. Amsterdam, TQ, WeWork and Merkspace.
- Met with Aviv Shir-On, the ambassador of Israel to the Netherlands, to discuss collaborations, find ways to bridge between Israeli startups and the Dutch tech ecosystem and vice-versa. He showed interest in our cause and we’re looking forward to this new partnership, and achieving our mutual goals and vision.
- Our CEO, Lital Kalkshtein, joined the board of The Netherlands-Israel Chamber of Commerce that strives to develop and publicize business opportunities in Holland and Israel.
For further reading about our connection to the Netherlands, read our previous articles:
- An interview with Tom Vos from the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency, about his ways for helping Israeli startups coming to Holland
- Interview with Ruben Nieuwenhuis from StartupAmsterdam – About the important work of this organization for making the city’s ecosystem better
- Exploring the co-working spaces in Amsterdam – Heard from five different people in four different locations.
- The Next Web Conference 2017 – About the conference, the startups, the Israelis and the giveaways
Also, you can watch our video from the conference:
We started our journey in the Netherlands, but our mission is to make strong connections with more startup cities worldwide, and bridge between Israeli entrepreneurs to the rest of the world.
You’re more than welcome to join us.
The gnome from TQ found its place in our office